Felted Succulent Kit
Do you want a houseplant without the hassle of actually keeping it alive? No light? No water? No problem! Felted succulents can survive in even the most inhospitable climates and look really cute on your desk. This kit comes with all the materials you need to sculpt a succulent out of wool and an instructional video to walk you through each step.
In our instructional video, students will…
- Learn about the origins and mechanics behind needle felting, a method of creating three-dimensional structures out of wool
- Master the fundamentals of sculpting basic shapes out of wool
- Make an adorable needle-felted cactus in a terracotta pot
This kit includes:
- Wool roving in two shades of green and brown
- Core wool roving for practice
- 2 felting needles
- Foam felting pad
- Tiny terracotta pot
- Pink pom pom "flower"
Because this kit contains sharp needles, we do not recommended it for children under 12.
Students may need:
- A pair of scissors (optional)
- Hot, fabric, or super glue (optional)
Cost includes all materials and instructional video. We ship via USPS Priority Mail throughout the U.S.