Felted Pumpkin Kit
It's decorative gourd season! And this pumpkin is going to look so seasonal in a horn-shaped basket on your dining room table. This kit comes with all the materials you need to sculpt a pumpkin out of wool and an instructional video to walk you through each step.
In our instructional video, students will…
- Learn about the origins and mechanics behind needle felting, a method of creating three-dimensional structures out of wool
- Master the fundamentals of sculpting basic shapes out of wool
- Make an adorable needle-felted pumpkin
Choose your kit size -- we'll give you enough to make one or two pumpkins in your choice of classic or red orange. The full kit includes:
- Wool roving to make 1 or 2 pumpkins, depending on which size kit you choose
- Two 38 gauge triangular felting needles
- Foam felting pad
- Wire "tendril"
- Link to an instructional video
You can also purchase a wool-only kit if you already have felting needles and a felting pad. Wool packs contain wool, tendril, and instructional video.
Because this kit contains sharp needles, we do not recommended it for children under 12.
Prefer to make together? Sign up for our Halloween virtual felted pumpkin workshop on Saturday, October 31st from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT.
We ship via USPS Priority Mail throughout the U.S.